Osoyoos RV Campground & Waterslides welcomes you and wants to make your stay a most enjoyable one.In order for all of our guests to have a good time, there are several rules that MUST be adhered to. Please take a moment to share these rules with others in your group.
Thank you for choosing Osoyoos RV Campground and Waterslides. It is privately owned. Owners reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and we will be not responsible for accidents, injuries to guests, damages to guests vehicles, or loss of money or valuables of any kind. Your stay is contingent upon meeting resort standards, and use of resorts facilities, which are in a campground-like setting, is at your own risk.
- Each site reservation requires a deposit of $50 by calling 250-495-7486 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a credit card (Visa or Master).
- The balance of your stay any additional charges for extra people or vehicles is due upon arrival.
- You are responsible for all days booked.
- Please specify size and type of unit (max length of RV 30 feet), date of arrival, length of stay, number of people in your party.
- The based rates pays for two adults and three children (15 and under).
- Additional child $5, additional adult $10.
- Extra vehicle is $5, boat $8 and will park at our parking lot.
- Priority of this resort is to accommodate waterslides users in July and August.
- ALTERATIONS OF RESERVATION DATE WILL BE SUBJECT OF $5 CHARGE..
- No refunds for leaving early. Holiday weekends require 3 nights minimum stay.
CHECK IN TIME : 1 pm (13:00)
CHECK OUT TIME: 11 am (11:00)
GUESTS RULES, RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY
- Parents an guardians are liable for all times for the acts of their children.
- Speed limit is 5 km/h applies for bicycles also (walking speed).
- No cycling, rollerblading or skateboarding down the hill.
- No fires allowed on campsites. Use of B-B-Q or stove is allowed.
- Washing, repairing or servicing of any vehicle on a site without Resort approval is prohibited.
- No loud music at any time. Please be considered. Keep your music down. No music after 10 pm.
- Quiet time is enforced between 10 pm (22:00) and 7 am (7:00).
- Do not cut across any occupied site, use the walkways, do not climb fences or banks.
- Small pets up to 20 pounds (10 kg) only are subject to $5/day charge each max two well-mannered pets per site. Must be on the leash at all times. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets, or they risk eviction and forfeiture of monies. Do not leave your pets unattended. You are liable for your pet’s actions.
- Guests are expected to keep up their site in clean, neat orderly manner.
- Alcohol is allowed for 19 years and older at designated campsite.
- Smokers please do not litter the campground with the butts. Use your own ashtray.
- Restrooms and showers are maintained for guests convenience. Please leave them clean after their use. Children of preschool age must be accompanied by an adult. Showers are complimentary, solar heated. Limited hot water supply after sunset. Shower 5 min only.
- Secure all possessions to deter theft.
- Place the garbage to the dumpster near access gate. No dumping in the bathrooms, no washing dishes in bathrooms.
- Main gate is locked nightly 10 pm (22:00) open at 7 am (7:00). Walk in gate remains open.
- Visitors to your site must check in at the registration office, and pay visitor fee $2 per person and $2 per car. Parked only at the parking lot. Must leave campground by 10 pm (22:00).
- Signing the registration receipt you understand and agree with our rules.
- SORRY NO FIRES ---- Town Fire ban all the time! (Excludes gas stove, BBQ and gas fire pit)
VIOLATION OF THE RULES MAY RESULT IN EVICTION AND FORFEITURE OF ANY MONIES.
Thank you Tony & Nadia